Server Reset

Free to talk about the GC game.
DrDoom

Server Reset

Postby DrDoom » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:36 am

We know that a lot of chinese players are asking force a server reset due to the glitch. But on behalf of the English and German players I just want to say that that would be outrageous. We've spent a lot of timeamd some of us a lot of money to build up on the new server and we would be very mad if our progress was deleted. If you guys decide to reset the server, don't be suprised when many of us quit
JustNeo

Re: Server Reset

Postby JustNeo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:52 pm

I agree a server rollback to an older backup would be counter productive at this point. I remember when the developers did that many years ago and it only made things worse. New players that worked hard to start up their accounts were completely gone. If my memory serves me corrected they had to rollback on the Aries server because a very large ACS broke the game. Since they restrictions have been added to ACS, but the devs still don't trust it beyond using it for only fortresses. As long as whatever was wrong was fixed, then lets move forward as best we can. Most of us knew going in that there would be bugs going into a new type of server. For the sake of the game I would petition players to report the bugs right away instead of exploiting them in the first place.

Return to “Game General Discussion”