Open Transports to Anyone

Free to talk about the GC game.
JustNeo

Open Transports to Anyone

Postby JustNeo » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:46 am

I would like to suggest that we open transport of resources to not be strictly between alliance members. Here are three reasons.
  1. Some alliances grow to be more than just 40 members, and players have to move from one alliance to another and back again just to get resources from another player.
  2. Sometimes you have to pay another alliance for a mistake hit on one of their players. You have to create a temporary alliance for both of you to join to transfer the payment; the reason is so either player doesn't get all the coordinates of other players in the original alliances.
  3. Some players from different alliances trade resources and an agreed amount, i.e. 1M metal for 500k deuterium or the like. Again having to create a temporary alliance.
Basically, it's currently a restriction that already has more than one workaround, and it just an annoying inconvenience. We should be able to just transport resources to anyone in the game regardless.
~ JustNeo, Carina Server
JustNeo

Re: Open Transports to Anyone

Postby JustNeo » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:37 am

Here is good feedback from Arescyn of Carina. Set it up like Peace agreement so both CEO's have to agree to a Trade agreement between alliances.
Screenshot_20181224-183125-cropped.jpg
Screenshot_20181224-183125-cropped.jpg (50.8 KiB) Viewed 20527 times
~ JustNeo, Carina Server
altayr

Re: Open Transports to Anyone

Postby altayr » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:08 pm

1. I propose to completely prohibit the transfer of resources to another account. this will negate the use of many accounts and solve many of the game's problems and the use of non-gaming benefits.

2. to exclude the transfer resurses from small accounts (resource) to large: to introduce a restriction on the attack account 5-10 times smaler than the hitpoints of its development.

Return to “Game General Discussion”