the limitations on the count accounts of the game on Carina

Free to talk about the GC game.
altayr

the limitations on the count accounts of the game on Carina

Postby altayr » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:01 pm

I got a message from tech support: that cannot be more 5 accounts.
in first such a there is no in rules. actually there are no rules. (see my previous topic about the rules of the game)
secondly: restriction in any case stupid, is solved just technically
thirdly: a lot of time is improvement of buildings, the construction of the fleet. at this time, you can develop other accounts. why do we need this restriction? after all, it is positive for developers and in General for the game, if the player buys something not in 5 but more accounts. if new players getting into the game will see not 10 but 100 opponent's . this will only increase interest, activity and profit in General. please remove or increase this limit.
with respect many playrs from Carina.
JustNeo

Re: the limitations on the count accounts of the game on Carina

Postby JustNeo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:09 am

There needs to be some limit. I knew a player that had 50 alt accounts on Glory server. At least with 5 the developers are accounting for other family members or friends who want to play together while together on the same IP. I also understated when your account gets so large that while you are waiting for your 90 day research you want to play with another smaller account. Personally i think the limit should be 10 and not 5 so you can count for both family and friends instead of one or the other.
~ JustNeo, Carina Server
altayr

Re: the limitations on the count accounts of the game on Carina

Postby altayr » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:42 am

This is what I write: who needs - he to find a way to keep 50 accounts, bypassing these restrictions. but ordinary players are affected. developers don't make a profit. this limitation is complete nonsense in all senses of the game.besides, its not in the rules. and be punished for this - criminal disregard of all norms against the players.

Return to “Game General Discussion”