Errors on Carina

Free to talk about the GC game.
altayr

Errors on Carina

Postby altayr » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Error: "protecting the planet".
if the planet has a moon then the defense doesn't work. it can attack.

I warned about the error earlier, it was not fixed. as a result of this mistake, my ships were destroyed. this is solely the fault of the developer and does not depend on my actions. please return my losses.
my nikname Altayr
server Carina
details I sent to the e-mail support@next2fun.com
Pay for your mistakes - give me my ships!

and fix the error
admin
Site Admin

Re: Errors on Carina

Postby admin » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:53 pm

A Moon is not like a Planet, it does not get "green protection" after an attack, that means someone can attack repeatedly until they have looted everything.
altayr

Postby altayr » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:09 pm

you can attack the PLANET that has the moon. even if the planet set "green protection". if moon there is no, the protection works.
altayr

Postby altayr » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:12 am

correct the error.and there's still no compensation for my lost fleet. why is there a delay in returning ships?
JustNeo

Postby JustNeo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:32 am

You are not the only one who has lost a fleet over this, so don't hold your breath Altayr.

Years ago i reported someone who was sexually harassing another player on Aries server. There was sufficient evidence for the devs to ban his account. Even back then a banned account received protection on thier planets until they could log in again. Of course this was before we even had moons in the game.

Now with moons there is a bug. You still cannot attack planets of a banned account; however, you still can only if they have a moon. It has to be either one way or the other, either you can or cannot attack banned accounts. Changing it to you can will change the way the game has worked for years.

Here is an example of the bug; https://youtu.be/WltbfhmX17Q

I get banning someone for real life treats or harassment, and for using a bot to do something over and over again without a real person. But manually managing more than one account is not botting; it's sacrificing time one one account for another; nothing automated about it -- thus not a bot.
~ JustNeo, Carina Server
altayr

Postby altayr » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:55 am

neo, don't write to me. if you have nothing to say don't use the authority of others.

and first, formulate the purpose of the appeal. don't write just to write. you're littering my top.

so that there is:
- there is mistake on a.

what i need:
- to correct the error.
- until she's fixed, to make up for my losses because of her.

Return to “Game General Discussion”